Nitor Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitor Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTeamspeak Status

XFIRE Development Team talks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haomarhu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haomarhu

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-07-06

XFIRE Development Team talks Empty
PostSubject: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 pm

* this is based upon the interview of Shrift, mod of Rappelz Master

Tanda and xarfox were present during the online question asking on xfire. I will basically sum up most of their answers form all the important questions we asked although they didnt give away too much information.

1/ An auction system will definitly be implemented soon to reduce the lag in cities from player shops.

2/ Regarding new pets and mobs they said they are working on additions and patches all the time we will just have to wait and see

3/ There wont be a timeout system for idlers in towns but as seen in epic4 test server they have added an option to turn off seeing other players/pets in town

4/ Concerning in-game events they will be up and active again after they have completed implementing epic4

5/ In the short term they have no plans currently for SLi compatibility. However as such configurations become more common, the addition of this feature will definitely be possible.

6/ The current situation with the glicthing in the moonlight dungeons has been fixed slightly but they are still working on it

7/ Concerning customisable items - specifics regarding new content and items will be divulged when the time comes.

8/ The developers are working on designing a more complex guild system to implement into the game giving others various roles within the guild such as promotion and demotion.

9/ In the newer versions of Rappelz pets become even more important and powerful and will become a larger part of the game. They also become easier to get.

10/ Concerning W.A.S.D controls - Click to move is very popular in Asia, and as a result, many MMORPGs that are designed from that region use that same movement system.

11/ The stamina system was implemented in order to try to reward casual players

12/ Lack of ability to download patches - Currently our network has been under heavy maintenance and restructuring, due to the increase in popularity of Rappelz and other Gala-Games. Yes. We would like to offer manual patches. And it is being considered

13/ Concerning new guild features - A guild war system and an alliance system are in progress. There are other things planned for later this year too.

14/ Implementing an in-game help system is currently being worked on, we hope to implement it in the near future

15/ We will continue to add new servers as needed. And there should be a new one fairly soon.

16/ We have another team in Europe that is localizing Rappelz for that region. Everything regarding that project is progressing well.

17/ they have no ETA on party arena duels at this current time

18/ Gold farming is a problem for every MMO out there. We actively ban gold famers, and have several countermeasures in place to deter gold farmers.

19/ There will be new high level dungeons. The next one will probably be around the 9x to 11x range.

20/ Yes. The developers are working on the art for the R5 and R6 items. They will also update the art on some of the existing equipment.

21/ Concerning the scarce nature of drops for r4 type/higher lvl players - High level items are always supposed to be a rare commodity. We do, however, take player feedback very seriously, and take many things into consideration.

22/ Concerning more armour for different character levels - Yes, but not a lot. The focus will be more on decorative equipment

23/ Rappelz forums will be back up within a week

24/ examples of decorative items - There will be all kinds of things. From just fancy looking weapons to special costumes and wings.

25/ Concerning transferring your characters from one server to another - This is something that is being considered, but there are currently no plans to implement it.

26/ Bypassing rappelz loading screen or creating various ones - Non-official modification of the game is generally frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Haomarhu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haomarhu

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:00 am

anywayz, new launcher was up and successfully used it till again the servers went down >.<

im still waiting for GM Medran of what he would announce anytime during the day....(been staring in live chat at rappelz@spartancommand for how many hours now)...but as of writing, servers, specifically the login server is still down.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Aluccard
R2 - Abhuva
R2 - Abhuva
Aluccard

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: join xfire   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:50 am

get all xfire ^^

http://www.xfire.com/

XFIRE Development Team talks Aluccard2108

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonidous
R4 - Likirus
R4 - Likirus
Leonidous

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:21 pm

i have it. invite me! name's:
"thefirstlordofthepings"
Back to top Go down
Tovenaar
R5 - SoulSeeker
R5 - SoulSeeker
Tovenaar

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:27 pm

I have it to
Xfire: fightertovenaar
Back to top Go down
Aluccard
R2 - Abhuva
R2 - Abhuva
Aluccard

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:31 pm

u guys can add me =P

"aluccard2108'
Back to top Go down
Haomarhu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haomarhu

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:46 pm

uhh..how to add? i got xfire for quite some time (thnx to nate), but i dont know how to use this fcking IM thing...

my username is haomarhu. just add me and msg me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonidous
R4 - Likirus
R4 - Likirus
Leonidous

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:48 pm

for a tech u should know these things hao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFIRE Development Team talks   XFIRE Development Team talks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XFIRE Development Team talks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nitor Guild :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: