Nitor Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitor Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTeamspeak Status

New NITOR Guild Homepage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haomarhu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haomarhu

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-07-06

New NITOR Guild Homepage Empty
PostSubject: New NITOR Guild Homepage   New NITOR Guild Homepage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:12 am

To all Nitor, NitorJr, former-Nitors and Friends,

Happy New Year to all of you!

In behalf of the Nitor family, I would like to announce the launching of our new webpage! Yes, a new webpage for this very new year! I'm expecting everyone to join - YES EVERYONE & ANYONE! - and sign up in our new webpage.

You can access our new webpage at this official address:

NITOR Guild Official Homepage

if the above link wont work (due to server problem, etc.) try using this link:

NITOR Guild secondary url for new site

Kindly bookmark the said site for easy referrence. For more info about our new website, check out the new forums.

This forum will still be available. Further postings will be in the new forums.

Thank you.

Your Site Admin,
Hao Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonidous
R4 - Likirus
R4 - Likirus
Leonidous

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: New NITOR Guild Homepage   New NITOR Guild Homepage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Official Guild Site? uhhh... ok? anyway i whipped up a banner considering you gave me such little time, but i guess you got one. and btw you might want to cut down on the ads. mcafee won't even let me access the site. Oh and not to be a d1ck or anything, but isn't duke the guild master? I mean it seems like a passive take over here. whatever. I'm glad you had the chance to make s website hao, but i think this site is grand and i dont see the pont in doing extra work. if worse comes to worse, we could just do a revamp of this one. oh and for the record, please notify me if you are going to use the whole support, perserverence, splendor thing, because i kind of created that from scratch. sorry if im sounding like an asshole, I just think we could have gone throught the process a little more gradually.
Back to top Go down
Haomarhu
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haomarhu

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: New NITOR Guild Homepage   New NITOR Guild Homepage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:05 pm

first of all, you cannot revamped this forum from forumotion. this is kinda limited in features. this is only what they offer.

2nd, i'm sorry if I use your definition of Nitor. i'll look for another definition of Nitor. i dont mind.

and take note, yes duke is the guild master and im not taking over or anything. as what ive said above, if we continue in this site, the only thing you can do is to change the "skin" of the site. not the actual contents of it coz it's limited in feautres - the way of forumotion.com -

i dont think the new site is grand. i worked on it on my spare time.

i'm doing this for the guild, not for myself.

-end of conversation-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New NITOR Guild Homepage   New NITOR Guild Homepage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NITOR Guild Homepage
Page 1 of 1